Tsakalis AudioWorks Nerve mkII
1 en stock
Nerve MKII is a High-GainDistortion pedal specially made for aggressive styles. Two channels with independent Gain and Volume controls sharing a 4-control standard American style EQ. Perfectly matched JFET stages, give an unbelievable result, touching the color of British and American style amps.
Quick response and touch sensitive, makes this pedal unique for extreme styles. Full and juicy tone perfect for both Rhythm and Solos.
A dedicated toggle switch for Channel 1, selecting between High and Low gain settings, and a dedicated insert jack (FX loop) for channel 2 makes the pedal ideal for almost any use..
– Dual High-Gain Distortion Effects Pedal
– 2 Channels of silicon Distortion
– JFET stages for an unbelievable amp-style feel
– Individual Volume and Gain controls for each channel
– Amp-style Low, Mid, High & Presence controls for EQ
– Toggle switch for High – Low gain settings for CH1
– TRS Insert jack (FX Loop) for CH2 – for adding other effects pedals in line with channel 2
– True Bypass Switching
– Handmade in Athens, Greece
– Powered by 9V DC power adapter
Controls: Vol1, gain1, vol2, gain2, hi, low, pres, mid, switch h / l.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.