Tsakalis AudioWorks Experience
1 en stock
Experience is a unique Fuzz & Octave up pedal that was designed to revive the sounds of the 60’s and 70’s with a modern touch. It features 2 stand-alone channels in series (fuzz and octave) which can be used individually or together, offering a wide range of dirty goodness!
– Fuzz / Octave Effects Pedal
– 2 separately switchable stand-alone channels (fuzz & octave)
– 2 vintage silicon transistor Fuzz with FET clipping – based on the legendary Jordan Boss Tone
– From mild and creamy overdrive and classic fuzzy tones, all the way to heavily distorted goodness with sub octaves, similar to trombone and analog synth & harmonica like sounds
– True Bypass Switching
– Handmade in Athens, Greece
– Powered by 9V DC power adapter
The Octave channel produces a classic and easy to manipulate octave up effect, sitar & harmonica like sounds, enhancing your tone with ringing octaves and micro-phonic feedback at the end of every note. It features separate volume and tone controls for a wide range of colors.
The fuzz channel is based on the Jordan? Boss Tone fuzz circuit and is capable of producing a wide range of tones. From mild and creamy overdrive and classic fuzzy tones, all the way to heavily distorted goodness with sub octaves, similar to trombone and analog synth! It is equipped with 2 vintage silicon transistors with FET clipping for richness and detail and four controls (gain, volume, tone and damage) with which you can adjust the type of distortion.
Controls: Vol, tone, damage, gain, vol, tone.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.